Terms & Conditions
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- NARUDA LIMITED (“Us” “We”) is our company name, under which all our products and services are registered. We are registered in International House Churchill Way, Cf10 Cardiff CF10 2HE, United Kingdom.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED AND RISKS
- We make no guarantees as to the accuracy, thoroughness or quality of the information on this Site or through the Services, which is provided only on an “AS-IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis at User’s sole risk. This information may be provided by third parties and NARUDA LIMITED shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the Site content. The information and investment, accounting, or legal strategies provided at this Site are neither comprehensive nor appropriate for every individual. It is your responsibility to determine whether, how and to what extent your intended use of the information and Services will be technically and legally possible in the areas of the world where you intend to use them. You are advised to verify any information before using it for any personal, financial, accounting, legal, or business purpose. In addition, the opinions and views expressed in any article on this Site are solely those of the author(s) of the article and do not reflect the opinions of NARUDA LIMITED or its management. The Site content and services may be modified at any time by us, without advance notice or reason, and NARUDA LIMITED shall have no obligation to notify you of any corrections or changes to any Site content.
- Trading and investing often involves a very high degree of risk. Past results are not indicative of future returns and financial instruments can go down as well as up resulting in you receiving less than you invested. Do not assume that any recommendations, insights, charts, theories, or philosophies will ensure profitable investment.
- We may restrict access to some parts of NARUDA LIMITED, or the entire site.
- Subscribers of NARUDA LIMITED acknowledge that his or her right to use the site and other products or services offered by NARUDA LIMITED is personal and is not transferable by assignment, sublicense, or any other method to any other person or entity. Any attempt to transfer a Subscriber’s right to use this site is void and shall constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- No Subscriber may:
- Select or use a username or email address of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- Use a username or email address subject to the rights of any other Subscriber person without our authorization;
- Use a username in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or
- Use a username that we in our sole discretion, deem offensive.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions clause 10 to 12.
No Individual Investment Advice
- This Site does not provide individual or customized legal, tax, accounting, or investment services. Since each individual’s situation is unique, a qualified professional should be consulted before making financial decisions.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
- Where NARUDA LIMITED contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Changes to Our Terms
- We reserve the right to make changes to our Terms and Conditions at any time without notifying you. It is recommended that you revisit this page in the future to check any changes to our terms.
General. Way2finance offers online information courses, workshops, classes and other educational programs relating to the world of finance to you for a fee (“Course(s)”) through its Way2finance Academy services. For clarity, the Way2finance Academy is included as part of the Services offered by Way2finance. Way2finance may also offer you the ability to engage in communication with fellow users taking the Courses. This TOU, including this section specifically on Way2finance Academy, govern your purchase, use and/or access to any Course. You must login to your account to sign up for a Course. Way2finance uses third party services to provide the platform for the Courses as well as for payment processing and those third parties may have access to your information for the purposes of providing the Course Services. Please note that we may communicate with you as set forth in the “Communications” section of this TOU in connection with the provision of the Way2finance Academy and/or other Way2finance services.
ONE TIME PAYMENT:
All plans are valid for 3months from purchase time.
You agree to the purchase plan fees payable by you at rate offered at purchase time for a period of three months.
Customers of Way2finance acknowledge that his or her right to use the site and other products or services offered by Way2finance is personal and is not transferable by assignment, sublicense, or any other method to any other person or entity. Any attempt to transfer a purchased plan rights to use this site is void and shall constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions. All packages are for personal private use only and not transferable.
No customer may:
Select or use a username or email address of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
Use a username or email address subject to the rights of any other customer person without our authorization;
For a plan purchases, Way2finance will provide refunds in accordance with the plansection below. In order to request a refund, user must contact Way2finance.
Refunds and Cancellations: If you cancel your purchased course and request a refund within the first 14 days of your purchase, we will refund your initial payment. Thereafter you can cancel your course at any time, and you will continue to have access to the purchased course services through the end of the month. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial watched or unwatched Way2finance content. Notwithstanding the forgoing, if you cancel within 3 business days of purchasing a course, we will refund your full plan fee; however, we may charge you (or withhold from your refund) the prorated value of the services used by you and your account during this 3-business day period. To cancel, please email email@example.com. If you cancel your plan, your account will automatically close at the end of the month. In the event you cancel your plan, please note that we may still send you promotional communications about Way2finance products and services, unless you opt out of receiving those communications by following the instructions provided for canceling the services purchased.
This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with, and shall be governedin the United Kingdom, notwithstanding any conflicts of laws principles. Each of the Parties hereby irrevocably (i) consents to any suit, legal action or proceeding with respect to this Agreement being brought exclusively in the competent courts of the United Kingdom (the “Courts”) and waives to the fullest extent permitted by law any objection which it may have now or hereafter to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding in any such Courts and any claim that any such suit, action or proceeding has been brought in an inconvenient forum, (ii) acknowledges the competence of such Courts, (iii) explicitly submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such Courts in any such suit, action or proceeding, and (iv) agrees that final judgment in any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such Courts shall be conclusive and binding upon it and may be enforced in all courts.